Saturday, January 24, 2009

joy to the world

I hate it when people come into my room, meddle around with my stuff and not even bother putting them back. I hate it more when they act as though it is only right for them to do so, and I have to pretend that it's totally fine with me. Fuck. You should be mature enought to understand that you can't go around fucking just because you feel like it, only to leave things/people behind to do the clean-up act for you. It doesn't work this way, dude.

Rants aside, on a side note, I am relieved that I can finally sleep in peace now that the practical test's over. I was near to hyperventilating (okay, exaggerating) last night as I tried to make myself go to bed, still was this morning, all the way till the whole damned thing was over. My legs were wobbly throughout and I was pretty surprised I was still able to manage the clutch appropriately. I nearly cried tears of joy as the tester announced my results.

The world around you looks a whole lot nicer when you're happy like that. The shrubs on the overhead bridge never looked greener, and the lousy traffic conditions actually don't look that bad! Thank you all for the well wishes.

Met up with the PSC girls for dinner at Hougang Plaza, and I've decided to swear off sushi buffets for a short while. Aileng's going back on the 4th, so I guess it'll be one of the last few meetings we'll be having until she's coming back in December. I love love love love them all!

ps. photos tomorrow okay, flickr's taking forever to upload.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...