Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chomps!

sha die
sha die!

chix wings
chicky wings

I picked the girls up and we headed down to Chomp Chomp. What will I do without them! We parallel-parked together, lol, don't laugh at me please! First time okay! Anyway, as usual, we had a great time making fun of each other, licking our fingers clean and sucking the bloody spicy chut chut out from their spiral-shaped shells.

Saved some space in our tummies and we headed down to Island Creamery after dinner. Yums. It must be the sugar that got us into a high; we started smearing the leftover Baked Alaska onto each other, screaming and jumping about just outside Cold Storage taking self-timed shots.

I'm alraedy looking forward to next Friday!


ps. it's not wise to depend on some people to do the job for you, lesson learnt.
pps. I'm pretty damned nervous right now. Please let me do at least an okay job out of it. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...