Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!

IMG_3306
fake one la

Hehe. I know the title's really corny but I couldn't resist posting it up. We don't have that many animals in the zodiac that fits into that blank so nicely yeh? No idea why I was so looking forward to this year's CNY; not much oh wait, nothing's big been planned and I only got my new year clothes a few hours ago (together with half the Chinese population in Singapore, omg Bugis was so packed). Must be all those annoying CNY songs getting me into the festive mood. 

Finally done with all that spring cleaning, and I can't tell you how glad I am. Especially with Mumsy breathing down my neck every 15 minutes or so. The house LOOKS spotless now; I'm so proud of us all. & yay to fresh bedsheets too!

I drove back to hall today and my side mirror kena tiaked by bus 179 at a sharp bend just outside the heritage centre. Can totally imagine what my Dad was thinking (nope, she's not ready to drive on her own yet). I guess I sort of ruined my own chances eh.

Cn't think of any lucky thing to say, so, everyone just huat in this niu year okay! Huat ah!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...