Monday, January 12, 2009

Lens-search, PangSeh-ed dinner and Parking lessons


thank you Kenni for your help, and your lens!

We went to almost every shop (that he knows) selling second hand camera-related stuff to look for the 18-55 mm lens, but nope, we didn't manage to find any. Guess luck just wasn't with me yesterday.

Headed down to Suntec after the futile search; dinner with KH (David pangseh-ed) at Fish & Co. and ice cream after. Digressing, Azabu Sabo doesn't serve the parfait thing with cornflakes anymore?


KH's


mine

A month since I last touched a manual car, and today's my first official parking lesson. I thought the instructor was really annoying at first but that impression was gone by the end of the lesson. He specially made some handwritten notes in my mini blue book on parallel parking for me can (or is this actually a common practice among the school instructors?), awesome or what! Parking was pretty fun but I seriously wouldn't be able to do it correctly without the guiding poles and little red triangles.

Hitched a ride back to hall on my aunt's car; my two little cousins were screaming, giggling and poking each other throughout the entire journey. I joined in the fun at times. Their laughter's really infectious and they're cute and all, but the shrilly wails OMG. I hope my children (if I'm ever going to have any) won't do that in future.


Elaine!


ps. I fart really smelly farts and I can't stand 'em sometimes :x

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...