Saturday, January 17, 2009

Resolutions for January

This may come a little late, but still.

I will lose weight; realize I've been eating a lot and the tummy's showing urgh.
I will save up; it's never too early to start saving for my graduation trip.

Let's not be greedy.

Conversation with a friend last night set me thinking about relationships. I think it's absolutely right to say that they are a matter of choice, more often than not. In my free time, I like to think about the most random stuff; for example, why do people get into relationships? What do people want out of their relationships? A pair of hands to hold, someone to hug, or just a shoulder to rest your head on?

What about the commitment that comes with it? How are you going to judge if you're ever going to be ready for that? I don't think I'm ready, and I'm not going to be anytime soon. It gets complicated when there's 2 people in the picture, so many more factors for consideration, yadah yadah. & it's not that hard to see why I'm out.

On a side note, it feels like it's the season to get hitched; I'm seeing so many status changes on Facebook.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...