Saturday, October 24, 2009

And another one turns 21.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We celebrated Shir's pre-21 with a dinner at some ulu (but yummay) seafood place along Thomson Road and some ice-cream for dessert at Siao's place after. I hope the birthday girl is going to have an awesome day tomorrow, and awesome year ahead. Quite amazing how it seems like it was only yesterday when I first transferred to Cedar Primary and met them all. Time flies, and you never realize that until you look back.

Anyhow, I just got back from windsurfing and a Xing Wang dinner. Reached supar late in the afternoon when everyone was out planing because I slept till 2 p.m. Strong currents and light wind by the time I completed rigging up my equipment and it was quite a pain in the ass to make my way back into the bay against the current.

Feels like I have a thousand and one things to rush for (okay I'm exaggerating, there's only two group assignments) and I feel as though I'm behind time because all my group members are so punctual in our self-set 'deadlines'. It's early and I'm going to start doing my work now, hope I won't end up sending in my parts too late!


ps. Exams're going to be over in exactly a month's time. I should be packing my bag at this time if nothing goes wrong. Hang in there, everyone!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...