Friday, October 16, 2009

ice cream and funny faces.

Tonight, it was the first time I had dinner with Geraldine after she moved in and officially became my new roomie; along with her good friend Jolene and (a very hungry) Gerald. After I got lost for the Nth time trying to find my way around, it was decided that I should give the condemned GPS a second chance. I think it's working fine now, but I really hope it'll be a lot less laggy when I'm going to use it again.

Photobucket
where's my noodles...

We headed down to a coffeeshop that was really near Millennia Institute for some kickass fried hokkien prawn noodles. Two thumbs up for the recommendation; noodles combined with the chilli sauce that came with it was slurping good!

After dinner, we had ice cream at Westmall. First time I'm not having Udders at Novena, and the Mao wasn't as good as I'd remembered it to be. Is it because it's a different outlet or is it because it's not the season for the Mountain Cat?

Photobucket

Photobucket
brr.

Photobucket

snickers honeycomb and Mao on the left, tiramisu and rum on the right.

Halfway through, we decided to make cock-eyed faces.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I need a finger to help me with it; can't do it on my own la. And after all that cock-eyed madness, we started making funny wave motions with our hands. That immediately reminded me of Siao, who's already perfected that obscure art with her guitar magic fingers.

Photobucket
looking normal, finally.

We exchanged fart stories and made quite a din, and Geraldine didn't manage to find Mimi after visiting the Value Dollar shop. Sang songs out loud as we made our ways back to NTU, and I spent the longest time online doing absolutely nothing ever since I got back to our room.

I just realized I should've been studying. Damned.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...