Friday, October 30, 2009

Best Roomie in NTU

Haha!

Of late, my daily routine has become something like such:
Wake up in the morning for class - lesson ends - lunch - head back to hall - surf the net - play a few rounds of Tetris on Facebook - nap (when I say nap I really mean sleep, like for a few hours) - wake up for lesson in the late afternoon again - head back to hall - dinner - surf some more net (and roomie-bonding session) - play a few more rounds of Tetris - supper - shower - revision work - Sleep.

I surf too much net and play too much Tetris! I was so obsessed with clearing all the stages; wanting to beat my own high-score time and time again, and I played so much Tetris that it always leave my fingers (and legs) in repeated bouts of spasms. Bah. But it's all going to change tomorrow; because I've just reached Tetris nirvana by clearing all the 15 stages of the game. 15 fucking stages; I'm so proud of myself!

Anyhow, Roomie's playing it too, and I think it's hilarious how we would stand behind each other to watch the progress of the game and make comments as though we're playing Counterstrike or some other RPG. Ha! Siao one!


ps. Tutee passed his English paper with some improvements (extremely happy that he did much better for the Comprehension Cloze section); I hope the rest of his subjects will fetch happy results too.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...