Saturday, October 10, 2009

Err... Impromptu Oktoberfest?

Headed down to Millenia Walk one hour after Jo's phone call. People were mostly gone by the time we started drinking; some white dude with a most-out-of-the-world hair-do offered us free beers because their tables were just too damned filled with beers, listened to some live music before we winded up at Dbl O. Dbl O's dancefloor was super packed with guys trying their luck; we were out in an hour or so. The hostess told us they were closing in 2 hours but they started chasing people out in 1; liar; that was probably the shortest session I've had. I don't think we drank much tonight; but the drinks we had were expensive!

Photobucket
Jo thought their costumes were cute

Photobucket
the place where we were at

Photobucket
how do I make my face look less red/how do I turn red slower?

Photobucket
the gang of four.

I'm having tuition later at 10 a.m. and I'm totally not looking forward to it. Why did I have to be sick on Thursday? Big fat sigh.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...