Monday, October 19, 2009

Sometimes, the things that make you happy in life can make you sad too.

So, I'll just have to tell myself that it'll go away after I'm done with being sad with it. It'll pass, once the semester's over. Someone new will step in to be the replacement, and I won't have to be so bothered by it anymore. It'll pass, once the semester's over.


Photobucket
Cappucino

Photobucket
the guys had fun looking at the mamboing crew, I think.

Two days ago, I had the best dream I've had in weeks. I grinned to myself when I woke up, again. I laughed out really loud when I told Geraldine about it, and I laughed out really loud again when I told Shir and Siaos about it. Everyone laughed out really loud back at me. It left me on a 2-day high, but now that all the laughter is over, it's time for me to come back to earth and face reality. Why does it all have to start and re-start with dreams? It's the 4th time now; do you guys even dream about me that often? Once I've decided to let go of just about everything, it all comes back to haunt me again in the form of dreams. I talk so much about letting go, but I know I'm just unwilling to. I never heeded any one of the advice that you people have been dishing out; I never distanced myself or avoided the person like I really ought to have done so. I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to that on my own, but I know I won't have much of a choice in time to come; there is no other way out other than to be prepared for it. I'm not doing anything about it because I feel super tiny and lousy about myself, I don't think I'm ready for any action to be taken and neither is anyone else. 


ps. I dreamt that I was all scuba-geared up and waiting in line to take the plunge into the water. When it was finally my turn to take the giant stride, I woke up. Damn sian can, at least the last time I saw mantas and saw sawsharks (yes, sawsharks, not a typing error).

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...