Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naughty present...

Jiaklodi showed me this early morning.

Photobucket
wuh... strawberry-flavoured c... whazzat?! Was it what I thought it was?

I rubbed my eyes and took a closer look a second time.

Photobucket
wah... sexy lips.

Photobucket
12 of them altogether... we'll take a long time to finish using them.

Photobucket
Mm.. it looks and smells good enough to eat



Photobucket

Looks like the real thing right! I was tricked too when Jiaklodi first flashed it in front of my face. Haha.

5 comments:

Audrey said...

audrey says hi! to miss chang! :D

aj said...

miss chang says, hi gangan! heehee

Anonymous said...

where can i buy those!

rl

aj said...

taiwan! hahah alternatively, you can get them from me at $0.50/pc :P

Anonymous said...

walao only taiwan got such stuff. not enough, i told BY i'll get him a dozen boxes of these for his birthday. HAHA

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...