Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think I'll share this little tip with my kids in future if they are ever going to tell me that someone's been taking away their lunch, or if some annoying colleagues keep helping themselves to my sandwiches in the staff pantry's fridge.


Things you'll need:


1. A ziplock bag,
2. Dark-coloured spray paint (very important that it is dark coloured, you'll see why),
3. Your lunch.


What you'll need to do:
1. Use the dark-coloured spray paint to paint patches on the outside of your ziplock bag.
2. Open up your ziplock bag.
3. Put your lunch into the ziplock bag.
4. Seal up your ziplock bag.
5. Give the thief a 'surprise'!

the end product


No one will be stealing your lunches for awhile now.


got the pictures from here.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...