Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exchange, or not?

I've been spending the last few hours browsing through the INSTEP webpage, looking through what are the modules I have to take in the 3rd and 4th year, checking out websites of potential universities where I can find matching courses, and other exchange-related stuff. Possible places include: Mexico, Hungary, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. Thinking about each and every one of the places mentioned makes my heart skip two beats faster; most of them except for Hungary, really. Problem is, I haven't heard of too many NIE students going for exchange programmes so I guess I'll have to get my doubts cleared at the Foundation Programmes Office someday.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...