Friday, October 16, 2009

Packaging can only do so much

I've always been envious of people who write well; people who are really good in expressing themselves through language. I have a million and one great ideas running through my mind all the time, but when I try to translate all these ideas into words, they sort of like dissipate into thin air. I have no one but myself to blame for this; after I am finally done with thinking about how I want to 'package' my ideas, most of the ideas are lost in translation.

Having done so much blog-hopping, I am always impressed with people who write making the simplest lexical choices and yet, are still able to create poignant entries that leave you thinking for some time. No bombastic terms, no pretense, no words with empty meanings; but they still leave me impressed all the same.


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...