Monday, October 26, 2009

Crazy room-mates play with... Colour Swap!

One fine evening, Roti learned about the Colour Swap function of my G10.

We transformed our boring-looking (but comfy!) room into this bimbotic-looking one:

Photobucket
pink door and noticeboard leh, so pretty


And from inanimate objects, we decided to change our targets to Us. First, I turned into Barney (the ugly purple dinosaur), and she turned into Princess Fiona from Shrek. Next, I turned into some chao-tah weirdo and she looked like she had too much antibiotics. Finally, I looked like the creepy little fellow from Ju-On, sans the kohl eyes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
camwhore much?

Photobucket
this picture looks extremely scary to me. look at how big her eyes are!

Photobucket
trying to make my eyes look big too. Fail.

We were laughing out so much in between shots that I think that our neighbours were probably super annoyed with us for making so much noise. But until we get an official complaint, I guess we are still going to make that much noise every night. I love my crazy roomie!

Photobucket
okay time to get back to work!


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...